- 2018-2019 Assistant Coach for LAC 17U
- 2017-2018 Assistant Coach for LAC 16U
- 2016-2017 Assistant Coach for LAC 15U
- 2015-2016 Assistant Coach for LAC 14U Green
- 14 years of volleyball experience
- Played for Outrigger Volleyball Club from 14s-18s
- Every year his team placed in the top 3 which includes 1 bronze, 2 silver, and 2 gold medals in the Junior Olympics Open division.
- 4 year Varsity starter at Kalaheo High School
- Won back to back OIA Championships in 2004-2005. Placed 3rd in the State Tournament in 2004-2005.
- Received OIA East Player of the Year 2004 and made All-star first team all 4 years as well as All-State first team in 2004 and 2005
- Received a partial scholarship to Cal State University Northridge (CSUN) and attended CSUN in 2006-2007
- Played for UH Mens in 2008-2009.
- Assistant coach for Kalaheo High School for 2 years with LAC Director Coach Ed Chun
- Assistant coach for Saint Francis for 3 years which lead to 2 state championships.
- Placed 2nd in the Haili Tournament Open division in 2011 and 2012, also received the MVP open award in 2011.